Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Friendship Day!!!

7 is a great number you know why? because
7 colors make RAINBOW
7 swars make MUSIC
7 days make WEEK
7 rounds make LIFE PARTNER
&
7 letters make FRIENDS


a special smile a special face
a special some one I can't replace
a special thanks from me to you
for the special friendship I found in you


aasman se todkar "tara" diya hai
aalam ne tanhai mein ek "sahara" diya hai
meri kismat bhi "naaz" karti hai mujh pe
khuda ne dost he itna pyara diya hai


One day MONDAY went to TUESDAY to see WEDNESDAY and ask THURSDAY whether FRIDAY has informed SATURDAY that SUNDAY is a FRIENDSHIP DAY.


Knowing a friend like you has made me happy in million ways and if ever I have to let you go, I would find a million reasons to make you stay.


I have walked many miles in my life, I really don't care how many miles are left for me but I am really happy that I met you before my journey ended.

No comments: