Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Friendship Msgs

hawa se bujh jaye wo roshani hamari nahi
tufano se doob jaye wo kashti hamari nahi
aur jo duriyon se mit jaye wo DOSTI hamari nahi

*****************************************

In life we have many relations but the best one is friendship...
Mom says: tell me beta what's your problem, I am like your friend na!
Dad says: don't feel scared, take me as your friend beta!
Bro/Sis says: come on buddy don't hide anything from me, I am like your friend yaar!
Lover says: come on sweetheart, treat me as your friend
Only Friend says: chal ja na... dimag kharab mat kar

*****************************************

Love Is: when we drink the coconut water from 1 coconut by putting 2 straws
Friendship Is: when we drink coconut water from 1 coconut using 1 straw and say, "Abbey bhikhari, pura mat peena."

No comments: