Monday, September 27, 2010

I Will Never Jump A Red Light

Interesting Story -
3 friends lived in the same flat on 110th floor. One day the lift wasn't working so they had to climb the stairs. To pass time they decided that 1st person should tell a War Story, 2nd a Funny Story and 3rd a Sad Story. So, 1st person told a story and they climbed up to 50th floor. 2nd one said a funny story and they climbed up to 109th floor. Now it was the 3rd friends chance he said, "I've left the house key in the car".

*********

"Change cannot be given to you every time, you only must bring the change." Great lines said by - Mr.Raju, Bus Conductor

*********

A lady broke a signal and was presented in front of the judge.
Lady: Your honor please let me go. I am a school teacher I am getting late for my class.
Judge: Aha! so you are a teacher! I have waited for this moment all my life.
Now write down-
"I will never jump a red light" 5000 times

*********

World's thinnest book is published titled "What Does Women Wants". It has only 1 page with only 1 word "EVERYTHING"

No comments: