Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cute Love Quote

Boy: why haven't you had a boyfriend yet?
Girl: i am not allowed to have a boyfriend
Girl: why didn't you have a girlfriend?
Boy: because you are not allowed to have a boyfriend yet

*********

Cute love quote by a husband -

"Even my child has started walking without any support, but my wife still holds my hand while walking and this is LOVE".

*********

It's very easy to eat sweet chocolates, speak sweet words, watch sweet dreams, but it's very difficult to find a sweet person. I salute you, Tussi sanu lab hi leya (you found me).

*********

What could be the sweetest scene you could ever witness on the earth?
It is watching your loved one sleeping and murmuring your name.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are very nice list of quotes for husband. I was wondering if you have love notes for her too. Keep it up!