Monday, August 22, 2011

Which Food Causes The Most Suffering?

In an African Safari a Lion suddenly bounced on the wife.
Wife: Shoot him! Shoot him!
Husband: Yes! Yes! I am changing the battery of my camera

*********

Husband msgs wife: Hi, what are you doing darling?
Wife: I am dying
Husband jumps with joy but types: Oh my darling how will I live without you?
Wife: You idiot I am dying my hair
Husband: Oh this english!

*********

A health forum speaker asks: "Which food causes the most suffering for years after eating it?" After a long silence, an old man answered, "WEDDING CAKE!"

*********

No one is as ugly as their driving licence picture nor as good looking as their Facebook profile picture.

*********

Beautiful lines for you:
--------------------------
----------------------------
--------------------------------

Next time I will send beautiful circles.... ok?

No comments: